If canceled up to 48 hours before check-in (1.00 p.m. on the day of arrival) there will be no charges.
If canceled later, ie less than 2 days in advance, or in case of no-show the 1st night cost will be charged.
Reservations booked with a non refundable rate have 100% cancellation charges and cannot be refunded.
To cancel your reservation you can do it calling to 0034 971 34 00 50 or sending an email to email@example.com quoting your name and booking reference number, which is included in the booking confirmation email.
I. INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW 34/2002, 11th July, SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE.
In compliance with the Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), it is reported explicitly, precisely and unequivocal, to both service recipients and the competent agencies, the following aspects of the information society service provider:
NAME / COMPANY NAME: HOTELES DE IBIZA, SA
CIF / NIF: A-07010093
BUSINESS / CORPORATE PURPOSE: HOTEL ACCOMMODATION
REGISTERED OFFICE / PROFESSIONAL: C / CERVANTES, 28. SAN ANTONIO DE PORTMANY
TELEPHONE: 0034 971 34 00 50/ 0034 971 34 00 54
FAX: 0034 971 34 40 69
EMAIL ADDRESS: INFO@HOTELTROPICALIBIZA.COM
WEB ADDRESS: WWW. HOTELTROPICALIBIZA.COM
REG. MERCANTIL DATA / PUBLIC REGISTRY: Registered in the Balearic Register, sheet 199, Volume 65, Book 14, Section 3 of Companies, Page no 1595
II. INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ORGANIC LAW
1. INFORMATION PRINCIPLE. In compliance with the Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of December 13th, Personal Data Protection (hereinafter Act), we inform expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the data provided by you through the forms provided for that purpose in our website or by any other direct channel, as well as those generated during your relationship with our company, will be processed in files responsibility of Hoteles de ibiza S.A., duly notified to the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency with the aim of maintaining and enforcing the relationship between the service recipient and our organization and services delivered. Likewise, in compliance with the LOPD and Law 34/2002 of July 11th, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), be advised that your data may be used for the purpose of sending commercial or promotional communications related to our organization over the telephone, post, fax, email or equivalent ways of electronic communication. Likewise, we inform you that your data will be transferred in all cases where it is necessary for the development, implementation and control of the relationship between the recipient of the service and our organization or in cases where authorized by a regulation having the force of law and in particular, when one of the following assumptions takes place: a) The treatment or data transfer are aimed at satisfying a legitimate interest of the data controller or the transferee covered by this rule; b) The processing or data transfer are necessary for the controller to fulfill a duty that imposes that law.
2. CONSENT PRINCIPLE. Data processing consent for the purposes described in the preceding paragraph shall be deemed accepted by marking the appropriate box provided for this purpose on our website.
3. MANDATORY DATA REQUESTED. The completion of all and each of the fields on the forms provided for that purpose in our website is mandatory (otherwise, will be marked with an asterisk the mandatory fields) . The refusal to provide data would entail the impossibility the compliance of the relationship between the service recipient and our organization, since they are necessary for the services provided related thereto.
4. DATA QUALITY PRINCIPLE. The service recipient is the only responsible for the accuracy of the information provided, acting HOTELES DE IBIZA, S.A. in good faith as a mere service provider. In the event that the service recipient provides false information, both personal and/or third parties without their consent, it will be personally liable to Hoteles de Ibiza, S.A., affected or interested, Spanish Data Protection Agency and, where appropriate, regional data protection authorities, for the responsibilities arising from this circumstance. HOTELES DE IBIZA, S.A. does not collect data from persons under fourteen through their website. In the event that a person under fourteen provide their data through the forms provided for that purpose in our website or any other direct channel, Hoteles de Ibiza, S.A. will proceed to the immediate destruction at the time they are aware of such circumstances. In order to comply with the Article 4.3 of the Data Protection Act, the service recipient is committed to inform HOTELES DE IBIZA, S.A. of any changes that may occur in their data so that they respond truthfully to his current situation at all times.
5. MONITORING NAVIGATION TOOLS Our website can use tools to monitor the navigation through it and the IP address of the recipient of the service, in order to improve and ensure the services provision and technical operation.
6. DATA SECURITY PRINCIPLE. HOTELES DE IBIZA, S.A. is committed to fulfilling its obligation of personal data secrecy and its duty to protect them and take all necessary technical and organizational to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, given the technology condition, the nature of the stored date and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007 of 21st December, approving the implementing regulation for Law 15/1999, of December 13th, of Personal Data Protection.
7. RIGHTS EXERCISE. Pursuant to the Data Protection Act and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21ST December, approving the implementing Regulations, the service recipient can exercise at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, enclosing a photocopy of your ID/Passport.
8. DATA CONTROL RESPONSIBLE. The data controller is HOTELES DE IBIZA, SA, and its postal address is C/Cervantes, 28, 07820 - San Antonio de Portmany (Baleares).
We have cots for those travelling with a baby. Cost of the service: 5.00 € per night.
Hotel not recommended for families.
No pets are allowed within the hotel premises
Smoking is prohibited in hotel public areas except the outdoor pool terrace.
In the rooms you can only smoke in those specially designated for this purpose.
After booking, you will receive and immediate confirmation of your reservation by email. Please make sure to register your email address correctly. In the unlikely event that you do not receive this confirmation, please let us know immediately writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The payment of your reservation will be made directly at the hotel check-in on your arrival day. We require the full details of a valid credit card to guarantee the reservation. The credit card holder must be one of the guests staying at the hotel. Accepted credit cards are Visa, Visa Electron, Euro / Mastercard, 4B, Maestro, Solo and Switch. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Booking through our website is totally safe, where all personal data is encrypted and processed securely.
However if you prefer not to provide credit card data through our website, we offer the possibility to make your reservation by telephone or via email, always honouring the same prices published on our site.